Accept Cookies?
Clonakilla Hilltops Shiraz - Red Wine - Adelaide Hills - Australia
  • Home
  • Shop
  • FAQ
  • Delivery
  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Latest
 

Clonakilla Hilltops Shiraz

 

Clonakilla Hilltops Shiraz

Customer Rating


Clonakilla Hilltops Shiraz 2012 is made by Tim Kirk, son of founder Dr John Kirk, using fruit from 3 vineyards in the Hilltops region around the town of Young in New South Wales. 80% of the fruit is destemmed and crushed and the juice is fermented with the remaining 20% of the fruit as whole bunches. The wine then has about a years maturation in French oak barrels, 15% of which are first fill. The red loam soils lend a blackberry nuance to this dark purple wine. The nose also has cherry and blackcurrant fruit and some herbs and spice notes. The palate is firm but inviting.

Price per case: £109.50
Bottles per case 6
Availability: Available
Product:
Qty:

Grape Variety
Grape Variety:
Shiraz
country or region
Country:
Australia
style
Style:
Red - Powerful
colour
Colour:
Red
Producer
Producer:
Clonakilla
percent
ABV:
13 %
bottle size
Volume:
0.75


Customer Reviews

There are no reviews yet for this product